Welcome to Charity Shop DJ Productions
We Create Remarkable and Inspirational Happenings
We provide a range of services to our clients, from completely bespoke events to our packaged products.
We work with both public and private sector organisations including: festival producers, local authorities, venues, arts centres, museums, and individual artists.
We can help design projects with you and believe the value of our work is increased the earlier in a process we can be involved. We can work with you throughout a project in the following areas:
- Project brief: defining objectives and devising concepts
- Project management: delivering on time and within budget
- Building partnerships: advocating and building up community support
- Project Delivery: on-site production, stage management, and presentation
- Post-Producton: evaluation and de-briefing
'Of all the partners we work with, one of the very best companies is Charity Shop DJ. That’s not just me that’s saying that. That’s every member of staff – technicians, outdoor event managers, programmers’.
Pete Meakin, Creative Producer Derby LIVE
WE can get thousands of people on push bikes powering the performance of over 200 artists; we can turn museums into night clubs, and nightclubs into art galleries; we can rock the Royal Festival Hall, or take museum collections to music festivals.
'I’m 17, but I’ve seen people here who are 60, 70, 80, everyone’s sharing the same things … it doesn’t matter if you are 7 or 70 – there’s something here for everyone’ Vox Pop at the Pedal Powered Party
What we can do for you ...
We help organisations achieve their objectives with people and communities in the following areas:
- Ownership: nurturing a sense of belonging
- Engagement: encouraging people to work together
- Collaboration: bringing people together who wouldn’t normally communicate
- Creativity: enabling people to be the best they can be
- Inspiration: helping people to explore new ideas and do something they haven’t done before
... And How
Charity Shop DJ does not produce conventional “shows”.
What we do is produce quirky and original events that hit objectives unconventionally. We can:
- Provide a focal point to celebrate a landmark event
- Develop performance platforms that deepen the experience of artist and audience
- Generate wellbeing through intergenerational dialogue
- Establish new models and partnerships for service delivery.
Off the Peg
Project components designed by Charity Shop DJ Productions are also available as bespoke configurations that, between us, can be made specific to you.
They can exist stand alone - merged together and alongside - or drop into your existing project structure. Find out more about our off-the-peg stuff here.
'You went down a storm. You pulled it out of the bag for us’
Keith Jeffrey, Quad, Derby